Lunch & Learn
Let us come to you. Lunch is on us.
Precast continues to grow as a leading building material, we'll help you better understand the product and explain how you can get all the benefits from structural and architectural precast. We will prepare a customized presentation designed to meet your needs.
Welcome to Kerkstra Presentation:
Learn more about Kerkstra through our personalized company presentation.
Learning Credit Presentations:
Our learning credit presentations qualify for AIA/CEU credits.
Parking Structures :learning units: 1
• Introduce precast concrete parking structure benefits, sustainability and components
• Show the simplicity of precast connections
• Present precast design issues & considerations including opportunities for LEED qualification
• Demonstrate the economic and sustainable benefits of precast concrete throughout the project
Integrated Building Systems :learning units: 1
• Demonstrate the economic benefits of precast concrete throughout the project
• Understand the sustainable attributes of precast concrete
• Illustrate the design flexibility precast offers design professionals
• Discuss long-term health benefits of precast concrete to benefit the inhabitants of the structure
Floor & Roof Systems :learning units: 1
• Understand the process of designing and manufacturing precast/prestressed concrete floor and roof components
• Discuss quality control advantages of manufactured precast/prestressed concrete products
• Discuss when and where precast/prestressed concrete floor and roof systems are beneficial
• Review case studies of precast/prestressed concrete floor and roof installations
Architectural Precast :learning units: 1
• Introduce Architectural Precast Concrete
• Considerations in using a precast concrete systems for your next project. Design opportunities, comparative materials and their utility and sustainable benefits
• Present the Benefits of Architectural Precast through greater quality control, sustainable material choices and design freedom
• Examine the sustainable attributes of precast concrete construction